We assess all students with great care to ensure that they will thrive in our ambitious and academically challenging environment.
The Assessment Process and Selection Criteria at Shrewsbury International School Hong Kong vary according to the age of the child and the entry point into the school.
The pre-conditions for admission of all students are:
- The applicant is of the appropriate age and sufficient maturity
- The applicant has successfully satisfied the selection criteria
- The school has a place available in the appropriate year group
- The application fees and capital contribution (levy or certificate) are paid in full
- Parents accept the place offered in writing