A framework of policies support the work of the school - they are regularly reviewed by the Senior Leadership Team and help to guide our decision making.
The Policy Compendium is organised in line with the sections of school operation as identified in the Council of International Schools accreditation and inspection procedure:
- Section A: Purpose and Direction
- Section B: Governance, Leadership and Ownership
- Section C: Curriculum
- Section D: Teaching and Assessment for Learning
- Section E: The Student’s Learning and Wellbeing
- Section F: Staffing
- Section G: Premises and Physical Accommodation
- Section H: Partnerships with Parents, Guardians and Others
A selection of policy documents are provided to parents - the full policy compendium is available to staff members.